Glenwood Springs officials are applauding the Bureau of Land Management’s decision to postpone approving a hydrology study by mining company Rocky Mountain Resources. The company is looking to expand its limestone mining operations just north of Glenwood Springs by 5,000 percent.
NPR's Nation & World
- Anna Karina, Acclaimed French New Wave Actress, Dies At 79
- Facing Backlash, Hallmark Channel Says It Will 'Reinstate' Ad Of Lesbian Brides
- U.N. Climate Summit Goes To Extra Time, But Ends With Major Questions Unresolved
- House Democrat Who Opposed Impeachment Plans To Switch To The Republican Party
- As Iowa Grows More Diverse, Democratic Candidates Are Taking Notice