Andy Stone and Linda Lafferty's co-authored novel “Light in the Shadows” marks the first time the husband and wife have shared the same byline. In some ways, though, a joint undertaking was perhaps inevitable for the husband-and-wife team.
NPR's Nation & World
- Protests Spread Nationwide On Fourth Night After Minneapolis Death Of George Floyd
- Minneapolis Police Were Sued A Decade Ago In Similar Restraint Case
- Justice Department Says Maine's 2-Week Quarantine Rule Discriminates Against Tourists
- Trump Says U.S. Will Withdraw From WHO. Does He Have The Authority To Do It?
- Missouri's Only Clinic That Provides Abortions Allowed To Remain Open
- Local School Districts Outline Potential Plans For 2020-21 Year
- Taking The Gamble: Opening A Business During A Pandemic
- Basalt Town Council Approves 'Basalt Bucks' Program To Stimulate Local Economy
- With Patient Volumes Cut In Half, Local Hospitals Lost Millions
- PHOTOS: The Strange New Normal Inside The Colorado State Capitol