Walk in the Catto Center at Toklat in the Castle Creek valley near Aspen, and you’ll see colorful weavings lining every wall and stacked in tall piles in every corner. Artist-in-residence Elena Gonzales Ruiz has been bringing her traditional textiles from Mexico to Toklat for the past thirty years.
NPR's Nation & World
- Study: Sugar Rules The World And Ruins Teeth
- Director Of National Intelligence Dan Coats Appoints New Election Security Czar
- Iran Seizes British-Flagged Oil Tanker In Strait Of Hormuz
- Trump Administration Repatriates, Charges Citizen Who Allegedly Fought For ISIS
- 'Fresh Air' Commemorates The 50th Anniversary Of Apollo 11's Moon Landing