The pandemic's economic toll has left many in the Mountain West struggling to feed their families. In fact, Nevada and New Mexico have some of the highest rates of child food insecurity in the country, according to a report published last fall by the nonprofit Feeding America.
NPR's Nation & World
- Elaine Chao Used DOT Resources For Personal Errands, Family Business, IG Report Says
- Former NFL Pro Bowler Kellen Winslow II Sentenced To 14 Years For Sex Crimes
- House Approves Major Election And Campaign Finance Reform Bill
- CEO Of Texas Power Grid Fired After Massive Cold Weather Power Outages
- House Approves Police Reform Bill Named After George Floyd