Three weeks ago, Gov. Jared Polis stood outside Denver Health’s downtown hospital and made a long list of promises about improving health care. Lawmakers from both sides of the aisle stood next to him and cheered him on, while a glossy, 10-page road map to lowering health care costs circulated through the crowd.
Nation & World
- Parkland School Shooter Public Defenders Seek To Withdraw Because Cruz Has Money Now
- Tony Award-Winning Playwright Mark Medoff Dies At Age 79
- CDC Reports Largest U.S. Measles Outbreak Since Year 2000
- NRA Sues Over LA Law Requiring Contractors To Disclose Ties To The Gun Rights Group
- Facebook Could Face Up To $5 Billion Fine For Privacy Violations