"The Quiet Force" is a film about the Latino workforce in American ski towns. It’s screening at the 5Point film festival at the Wheeler Opera House this weekend. The subject of undocumented workers is particularly timely in the face of the partial government shutdown over funding for a border wall.
Nation & World
- Republican Congresswoman Warns GOP Leaders Of Gender 'Crisis'
- Winter Storm Grounds Flights, Delays Trains And Knocks Out Power
- Pray With The Pope, From Your iPhone
- Video Of Kentucky Students Mocking Native American Man Draws Outcry
- Shutdown Makes Government Websites More Vulnerable To Hackers, Experts Say