2:30 P.M Fire Managers will be holding a Facebook Live Conversation on the Grizzly Creek Fire page (@GrizzlyCreekFireCO) tonight at 6 p.m. The chat will be open for questions about the future of the fire. Garfield County Emergency Communications Authority has announced Glenwood Residents are restricted from watering lawns through tomorrow, August 13, due to water source capacity.
NPR's Nation & World
- Report: 59 Confederate Symbols Removed Since George Floyd's Death
- Eagles And Mockingbirds Catch A Break As Judge Strikes Down Trump Bird Opinion
- Masters Tournament To Be 'Conducted Without Patrons Or Guests' In November
- Florida Sheriff Orders Deputies And Staff Not To Wear Face Masks
- New Outbreak In New Zealand Leads To New Rules And Supermarket Runs
- UPDATES: Roaring Fork Valley Coronavirus August 9-16
- Months Into Pandemic, Many In Pitkin County Still Need Financial Assistance
- UPDATES: Roaring Fork Valley Coronavirus: August 2-8, 2020
- How Do You Plan For A Ski Season In The Middle Of A Pandemic?
- UPDATES: Roaring Fork Valley Coronavirus: July 26-Aug 2, 2020