Mail-in DNA tests from places like Ancestry and MyHeritage have made it easier than ever to be an armchair genealogist. But for those who still see question marks in the branches of their family tree, there are real, in-the-flesh communities here in the Roaring Fork Valley to offer support. These groups are led by local genealogists who help people make their family tree as large and complete as possible.
NPR's Nation & World
- Supreme Court Justices Split Along Unexpected Lines In 3 Cases
- A Clearer Map For Aging: 'Elderhood' Shows How Geriatricians Help Seniors Thrive
- Meth In The Morning, Heroin At Night: Inside The Seesaw Struggle of Dual Addiction
- Chinese President Xi Jinping To Visit North Korea This Week
- Deposed Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi Dies, State TV Reports