"The Quiet Force" is a film about the Latino workforce in American ski towns. It’s screening at the 5Point film festival at the Wheeler Opera House this weekend. The subject of undocumented workers is particularly timely in the face of the partial government shutdown over funding for a border wall.
Nation & World
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- Once Centers Of Soviet Propaganda, Moscow's Libraries Are Having A 'Loud' Revival
- You Don't Have To Go No-Carb: Instead, Think Slow Carb
- For 2020 Democrats, The Race Is On To Win Over Black Voters
- Why The U.S. Census Starts In Alaska's Most Remote, Rural Villages