We-Cycle’s bike share system is already in Aspen and Basalt. Now, it wants to expand to Carbondale. At a work session last week, the town took a step toward making that happen. Carbondale granted We-Cycle’s request to include a $30,000 placeholder in their 2020 draft budget. We-Cycle asked for the placeholder to help it raise the rest of the money needed to place its bikes throughout the town.
NPR's Nation & World
- Cambodia Denies Report Of Deal With China For Use Of Naval Base
- First Came Kidney Failure, Then There Was The $540,842 Bill For Dialysis
- Will Robert Mueller's Testimony Shift The Prevailing Winds In Washington?
- 2 Nurses In Tennessee Preach 'Diabetes Reversal'
- Yukiya Amano, The Head Of U.N. Nuclear Watchdog, Dies At 72