A study published in August by the Colorado Education Association, or CEA, and Padres and Jovenes Unidos recommends best practices to improve school safety and decrease the number of school-based violent incidents. The Roaring Fork School District said they have been implementing those suggestions for years.
NPR's Nation & World
- Judge Blocks Removal Of Confederate Statue That Sparked Charlottesville Protest
- Houthi Drone Strikes Disrupt Almost Half Of Saudi Oil Exports
- MoviePass Has Officially Shut Down, And We Don't Know If There Will Be A Sequel
- Osama Bin Laden's Son Killed In U.S. Counterterrorism Operation, Trump Says
- British Authorities Scramble To Find Stolen Solid Gold Toilet