Updated at 11:47 a.m ET House Democrats have begun Week 2 of their open impeachment hearings on Tuesday with witnesses who listened firsthand when President Trump spoke with President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on July 25 — a key moment in the Ukraine affair. The hearing on Tuesday began with Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, an Army foreign area officer who serves on the National Security Council, and Jennifer Williams, a foreign service officer detailed to the staff of Vice President Pence. Vindman...
NPR's Nation & World
- Want New Taxes To Pay For Health Care? Lessons From The Affordable Care Act
- READ: Impeachment Witnesses' Opening Statements For Tuesday's Hearings
- Jeffrey Epstein's Prison Guards Are Indicted On Federal Charges
- Toilet Signs Give The Scoop On Pee And Poop
- Swedish Prosecutor Ends Investigation Into Julian Assange Over Rape Claims