The city has reached agreements with all of the opposing parties in a Castle Creek water court case. But there’s still work to be done.
Nation & World
- Mexican City Decriminalizes Public Sex — To Stop Police Extortion
- German Authorities Detain Suspected Terrorist For Plotting Attack
- Republicans Stick With Trump Despite Major Legal Trouble For Ex-Top Aides
- Once Held Captive By ISIS, Nadia Murad Is Now Engaged
- Femi Kuti, Brian Eno And 86 Others Sign Letter Supporting Ugandan Opposition Leader