"The Quiet Force" is a film about the Latino workforce in American ski towns. It’s screening at the 5Point film festival at the Wheeler Opera House this weekend. The subject of undocumented workers is particularly timely in the face of the partial government shutdown over funding for a border wall.
Nation & World
- Photos: The Women's March In Washington
- Democrats Reject Trump Border Wall Proposal, Calling It A 'Non-Starter'
- Powerful Winter Storm Sweeps East After Blanketing The Midwest
- Trump Travels To Dover AFB For Dignified Transfer Of 4 Americans Killed In Syria
- Amid Snow And Controversy, Demonstrators Take To The Streets For 3rd Women's March