Mail-in DNA tests from places like Ancestry and MyHeritage have made it easier than ever to be an armchair genealogist. But for those who still see question marks in the branches of their family tree, there are real, in-the-flesh communities here in the Roaring Fork Valley to offer support. These groups are led by local genealogists who help people make their family tree as large and complete as possible.
NPR's Nation & World
- Pentagon Sending 1,000 More U.S. Troops To Middle East
- NPR Identifies 4th Attacker In Civil Rights-Era Cold Case
- 'Sports Illustrated' Magazine Now Under Ross Levinsohn, Exec With Controversial Past
- Supreme Court Justices Split Along Unexpected Lines In 3 Cases
- A Clearer Map For Aging: 'Elderhood' Shows How Geriatricians Help Seniors Thrive