Aspen Public Radio Commenting Guidelines
Aspen Public Radio seeks to foster an engaged community built on civility and dialogue. As you comment on our social media pages, please be considerate of one another. Certain issues and news pieces can become heated and controversial; however, Aspen Public Radio seeks to maintain a respectful thread of commentary.
We will delete inappropriate content, which includes any content that:
- is obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or vulgar
- violates a person's right to privacy
- violates any local, state, national or international law
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
- degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other classification
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass, or contains derogatory name-calling
- is a duplicate or repost of something you've already posted on the site
- contains advertising or solicitation of any kind
- misrepresents your identity or affiliation
- impersonates others
- is in poor taste or is otherwise objectionable
Additionally, please be advised that everything you post on the Aspen Public Radio Facebook page or other Aspen Public Radio social media will be viewed by the general public, and may be broadcast on Aspen Public Radio.