As more people get vaccinated and temperatures warm up across the country, people have nostalgia for the before times — before the pandemic, that is. Recent data suggest that nearly two-thirds of Americans are intending to travel for vacations, and some are planning overdue family gatherings. Others still are getting back into specific summer habits, and looking forward to the many summer-long festivals the region has to offer.
NPR's Nation & World
- No, You Are Not Imagining It. Prices For A Lot Of Things Did Jump In April
- Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters Among Those Inducted Into Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- GOP Poised To Oust Cheney From Leadership Over Her Criticism Of Trump
- South Carolina Governor Bans Mask Mandates
- For Some Anti-Vaccine Advocates, Misinformation Is Part Of A Business