Colorado Republican Sen. Cory Gardner says the Trump administration is moving the headquarters of the federal government's largest land agency to Colorado. Gardner said Monday the Bureau of Land Management's Washington office will move to Grand Junction.
NPR's Nation & World
- NYPD Officer Will Not Face Federal Criminal Charges In Eric Garner's Death
- Tech Firms To Face Lawmakers Over Antitrust, Digital Currency
- READ: Here's The Resolution Condemning Trump's Racist Comments About Congresswomen
- With Latest Nativist Rhetoric, Trump Takes America Back To Where It Came From
- The Dawn Of Low-Carbon Shipping