Our primary FM frequencies are 91.5 KAJX, Aspen and 88.9 KCJX, Carbondale.
We operate several transmitters and translators throughout the Valley - check the list at the bottom of the page for your best reception options. If traveling through the Valley tune into 88.9 without turning the dial. We also broadcast on Comcast Cable Channel 8.
Our weekly program schedule is here.
How to Stream:
Click the triangle play button in the box above left or here to have the station appear in a media player on your device.
If the first link is not opening your media player, this one is an alternate.
Want the player to show up in a web browser?
How to listen to Aspen Public Radio via your smart speaker:
Do you have a smart speaker like an Amazon Alexa or a Google Home?
- Simply tell Alexa to “Play NPR" and then choose Aspen Public Radio. You only have to choose Aspen Public Radio the first time you use this command, it will save your choice for the future.
- If you would like to listen to the NPR newscast, say “Play NPR news” or “Listen to NPR news.”
- For Google Home say "Hey Google, Play Aspen Public Radio on TuneIn."
How to listen to Aspen Public Radio on your phone or tablet:
- Go to aspenpublicradio.org. At the top of the screen, beneath the logo, is a play button.
- Download the NPR News app in your app store. It should geolocate to Aspen Public Radio.
- Download the NPR One app, create your account, and set your local station to Aspen Public Radio.
If you have any questions on how to stream Aspen Public Radio from one of your devices, please call 970-920-9000.
How to listen throughout the Roaring Fork Valley:
88.9 Independence Pass
88.9 El Jebel
88.9 Missouri Heights
88.9 New Castle
89.3 Aspen Village
89.3 Old Snowmass
89.3 Snowmass Canyon
89.3 Glenwood Springs
89.3 Woody Creek
90.9 Snowmass Village
91.1 Aspen Business Center
91.5 Downtown Aspen