Earlier this month, the open space and trails boards for both the City of Aspen and Pitkin County agreed to move forward with plans to build a trail along Castle Creek Road. It will run just under a mile between the city trail from the Marolt housing to the campus of the Aspen Music School and Aspen Country Day School.
Nation & World
- Colorado Baker Sues State Again, After Refusing To Make Cake For Transgender Woman
- Bills And Bulletproof Backpacks: Safety Measures For A New School Year
- Till Victory Is Won: The Staying Power Of 'Lift Every Voice And Sing'
- Scientists Race To Improve 'Living Drugs' To Fight Cancer
- Heitkamp Stresses Independence As Path To Re-Election In Trump Country