Transportation is a challenge in a community that's 40 miles long. Aspen businesses rely on workers commuting and, with only one road in and out of town, it can lead to problems. In the next 20 years, the valley’s population is expected to grow, which means more traffic. This fall, the Roaring Fork Transportation Authority (RFTA) hopes voters will invest in their bus system.
Nation & World
- Getting Back What You Lost — Rebuilding In A Wildfire Zone
- Uncle's 'HELP' Written With Fallen Trees Reaches Hurricane Evacuee — Who Sends It
- Should TV Drug Ads Be Forced To Include A Price? Trump's Team Says Yes
- Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of Trump In Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Dies At 65