Walk in the Catto Center at Toklat in the Castle Creek valley near Aspen, and you’ll see colorful weavings lining every wall and stacked in tall piles in every corner. Artist-in-residence Elena Gonzales Ruiz has been bringing her traditional textiles from Mexico to Toklat for the past thirty years.
NPR's Nation & World
- Cambodia Denies Report Of Deal With China For Use Of Naval Base
- Will Robert Mueller's Testimony Shift The Prevailing Winds In Washington?
- First Came Kidney Failure, Then There Was The $540,842 Bill For Dialysis
- 2 Nurses In Tennessee Preach 'Diabetes Reversal'
- Yukiya Amano, The Head Of U.N. Nuclear Watchdog, Dies At 72