This summer, the Roaring Fork, Frying Pan and Crystal Rivers have all reached near-historic lows, as low as 30 percent of average flow. This has many, from anglers to ecologists, concerned for trout. As the West becomes increasingly drought-prone and the climate continues to warm, fishermen and conservation groups are working together to protect the valley’s fish.
Nation & World
- 'Enemy Of The People': Man Echoing Trump's Words Charged With Threatening Newspaper
- Construction Worker Sues Company, Says He Was Fired For Not Attending Bible Study
- The Hidden Toll Of Conflict On Kids
- Lawsuit Alleges Chemical Companies Should Prepare For Unprecedented Storms
- Trump Proposes Freezing Federal Worker Salaries