Mountain Edition - November 3, 2016
On this week’s Mountain Edition, hosts Alycin Bektesh and Barbara Platts present a compilation of the week’s news.
- Warm fall weather is keeping Independence Pass open longer
- Pumpkin flavored beers are on the way out
- Aspen Words' Winter Words series starts in January
- Skiers and riders can expect to see new pass scanners on upper mountain lifts at Aspen Highlands this year.
- With only five days left until election day, we dig in deep on ballot questions