Disclosure For Submitting To The Quarantine Stories Project
*By submitting your story to the Aspen Public Radio & Aspen Public Radio "Quarantine Stories" project, you agree to it being aired on Aspen Public Radio and archived for future use by Aspen Historical Society for educational and archival purposes as set forth here.
Educational and Archival Uses. Aspen Historical Society shall have the right to use all or any portion of the submission (“Work”) for educational and archival purposes. These uses shall include, but are not limited to:
1. The right to duplicate the recording of the Work for the purpose of physical preservation; and
2. The right to make the intellectual content of the Work accessible to any individual or entity that requests a copy for research purposes; and
3. The right to replay and/or rebroadcast all or any portion of the Work on a worldwide basis in all educational arenas such as schools and school classrooms, libraries, museums, businesses, club, and organizations as well as over the radio, in motion picture theaters, on cable, satellite and commercial television, and over the world wide web; and
4. The right to incorporate all or any portion of the Work, or any adaptation thereof, into classroom or other educational curriculum; and
5. The right to create, produce, and distribute fundraising CD/DVDs and subsequent editions and to incorporate the Work therein
Promotional Uses. In addition to the foregoing, Aspen Historical Society and Aspen Public Radio shall have the right to use all or any portion of the Work for promotional and other uses set forth below:
Aspen Historical Society and Aspen Public Radio may incorporate all or any portion of the Work, and any adaptation thereof, into the Aspen Historical Society’s and Aspen Public Radio’s advertising materials, catalogs, websites, news releases and other promotional presentations.
In conjunction with the foregoing, I authorize Aspen Historical Society and Aspen Public Radio to use my name, together with my likeness as necessary, in conjunction with the uses of the work.
Other Uses. Aspen Historical Society and Aspen Public Radio may create or cause to be created literary, dramatic, speaking, stage, motion picture, photographic, television, radio or other adaptations of the Work of every and any kind and character, and may edit the recording of the Work, and/or combine all or any portion of the Work with the recordings of others for any and all purposes deemed reasonable and appropriate by Aspen Historical Society.
Waiver of Royalties. By submitting the Work, I waive any royalties or future consideration for the foregoing assignment and release in order to support the work of Aspen Public Radio and Aspen Historical Society.
I declare that I am eighteen (18) years or older and am legally competent to execute this release or that I have acquired the written consent of my parent or guardian. I understand the terms herein are contractual and not mere recital, that this instrument is legally binding, and that I have voluntarily submitted the Work subject for the uses described herein.
If you have questions, please call us at 970-920-9000..