UPDATED 7 p.m. Friday: A judge denied the request from the Pitkin County Restaurant Alliance, meaning the indoor dining ban will go into effect on Sunday as originally planned. A group of Pitkin County restaurant owners are trying to block tighter restrictions set by the county’s Board of Health that would ban indoor dining. Court papers filed Thursday evening in Pitkin County District Court challenge that ban, set to take effect on Sunday, Jan. 17.
NPR's Nation & World
- Biden Administration: Here's Who Has Been Named So Far
- Defense Official: Scores Of Current And Former Military Probed In Extremism Cases
- NRA Files For Bankruptcy Amid Fraud Suit In New York
- Parler Executive Responds To Amazon Cutoff And Defends Approach To Moderation
- HHS Civil Rights Office Tackles Health Care Discrimination Of People With Disabilities